October 06, 2020 at 08:00AM
The S&P 500 index may struggle to extends its climb from the September low if Congress is unable to deliver a much-needed fiscal aid package ahead of the US elections.
- NEWS: Heads up for US President Biden to speak Friday – could swing markets January 22, 2021 at 02:48AM
- NEWS: China banks bought 158bn USD in FX for 2020 January 22, 2021 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM
- NEWS: The RBNZ’s own inflation indicator for Q4 +1.8% y/y January 22, 2021 at 02:07AM
- Dollar’s bounce fades as risk appetite rises