October 06, 2020 at 06:00AM
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicates a further appreciation in EUR/USD as the indicator breaks out of the downward trend carried over from late July.
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail
- JD.com becomes first online platform to accept China’s digital currency