October 06, 2020 at 04:50AM
The Australian Dollar spiked higher against its major counterparts ahead of the Federal Budget as the RBA retained its wait-and-see stance to monetary policy.
- NEWS: Trump has said he will veto the US Defense Bill December 04, 2020 at 04:41AM
- NEWS: NZD traders – Fonterra raised its 2020/2021 milk payout forecast December 04, 2020 at 04:23AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: AUD/USD and NZD/USD slip a little December 04, 2020 at 03:57AM
- NEWS: Taiwan looks to be on track for administering COVID-19 vaccination by end Q2 of 2021 December 04, 2020 at 03:47AM
- NEWS: Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approval in the US expected next week December 04, 2020 at 03:10AM