October 05, 2020 at 03:49PM
• USDCHF rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to fall to 0.9200
USDCHF continues to fall inside the minor impulse wave 3, which started earlier from the resistance area lying between the resistance levels 0.9200 and 0.9250.
The aforementioned resistance area was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the clear daily downtrend – USDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.9100 – the breakout of which will open the way for further losses toward the strong support level 0.9050.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/usdchf-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Australia’s Victoria state premier says outbreak is now under control, time to open up the economy October 26, 2020 at 04:31AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 8,685 new coronavirus cases in latest update today October 26, 2020 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: US coronavirus – El Paso Texas hospitals filling to capacity October 26, 2020 at 03:39AM
- Australian Dollar Capped By Resistance Ahead of Q3 Inflation Data
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM