October 05, 2020 at 01:00AM
The US Dollar gave up gains as the Singapore Dollar rose, but the Philippine Peso struggled. ASEAN currencies eye Donald Trump’s health, US fiscal stimulus hopes and Brexit talks.
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $35.79 October 30, 2020 at 06:42PM