At the height of the virus crisis, the whole idea was to try and get the money out to as many Americans possible, as quickly as possible.
But even then, there were plenty of cases of delay and what not that you figure they were working mostly to get the right amounts paid to everyone.
Search Web: US states accidentally overpaid virus unemployment claims, now they want their money back
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions