Latest data released by Markit – 5 October 2020
The readings beat out expectations but amid the struggling momentum elsewhere in the region, it also doesn’t really bode well for the outlook in Italy towards the year-end.
- NEWS: ECB’s Mersch: It is our firm intention to play our role in the second wave of the pandemic October 30, 2020 at 09:19AM
- NEWS: German deputy finance minister says deeply concerned by lack of progress in Brexit talks October 30, 2020 at 09:11AM
- NEWS: Italy Q3 preliminary GDP +16.1% vs +11.1% q/q expected October 30, 2020 at 09:01AM
- NEWS: Germany Q3 preliminary GDP +8.2% vs +7.3% q/q expected October 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- US election trading conditions 2020