Gold gets stimulus boost
There’s nothing like another huge hole in the US deficit picture to make the case for buying gold. Headlines have been quiet today but it was clear on the weekend that Congressional leaders are working towards a deal on another round of stimulus in the $1.5T to $2.2T range.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bleak if 1.16 Support Breaks
- NEWS: UK will extend its wage covering scheme during the new coronavirus lockdown October 31, 2020 at 09:44PM
- Gold Price Forecast – The Calm Before the US Election Storm
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK PM Johnson to announce a new lockdown, through to until December 2 October 31, 2020 at 04:17PM
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC