Comments by German foreign minister, Heiko Maas
Maas is commenting after talks with EU chief negotiator, Michel Barnier. The rhetoric coming out from the EU side is still largely more pessimistic and the pound is still being dogged by that from time to time since the end of last week.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook