GBPUSD price takes out the high from last week at 1.29778
The price of the GBPUSD is trained to its highest level since September 18 and in the process has taken out the high from last week at 1.29778. The high price just peaked at 1.29829.
- NEWS: Oil falls to fresh four-month low amid renewed supply concerns October 29, 2020 at 10:42AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM