Latest data released by Markit – 5 October 2020
The preliminary report can be found . The slight revision higher was predicated by the better revision to the German report earlier, but the contraction in the services sector highlights the two-paced recovery faced by most countries in the Eurozone.
- NEWS: US dollar slump quickly halted October 27, 2020 at 12:56PM
- NEWS: EURUSD trades between 100 and 200 hour moving averages October 27, 2020 at 12:52PM
- Bitcoin resisting the double-dip recession fears
- Bullish Signals for NZD/USD, Bitcoin From Market Sentiment Data | Webinar
- NEWS: US Sept prelim durable goods orders +1.9% vs +0.5% expected October 27, 2020 at 12:30PM