The positive mood in equities stays the course
This reflects the mood in US futures with S&P 500 futures seen up ~0.6% and Nasdaq futures up ~0.8% currently. Equities are feeling more at ease as Trump’s health condition is seen as being less severe over the past few days following the uncertainty on Friday.
- Bullish Signals for NZD/USD, Bitcoin From Market Sentiment Data | Webinar
- NEWS: US Sept prelim durable goods orders +1.9% vs +0.5% expected October 27, 2020 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: There’s a lively economic calendar today starting with durable goods orders October 27, 2020 at 12:24PM
- Pound Outlook Clears Before U.S. Vote But Gains Depend on Brexit
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the CHF is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day October 27, 2020 at 12:19PM