European Commission president, von der Leyen, tweets
I’ve been informed that I participated in a meeting last Tuesday attended by a person who yesterday tested positive for COVID-19. In accordance with regulations in force, I’m therefore self-isolating until tomorrow morning. I’ve tested negative on Thursday & am tested again today.
Search Web: EU president von der Leyen self-isolating after meeting contact tested positive for COVID-19
- NEWS: Australia’s Victoria state premier says outbreak is now under control, time to open up the economy October 26, 2020 at 04:31AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 8,685 new coronavirus cases in latest update today October 26, 2020 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: US coronavirus – El Paso Texas hospitals filling to capacity October 26, 2020 at 03:39AM
- Australian Dollar Capped By Resistance Ahead of Q3 Inflation Data
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM