The firm says that their view remains for some deal to be struck between the UK and the EU by early next month
In a note to its clients, Goldman Sachs says that "our core view remains that a ‘thin’ zero-tariff/zero-quota trade agreement will likely be struck by early November, and subsequently ratified by the end
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 Election?
- NEWS: US stocks open higher. NASDAQ up for the 1st time in 6 trading days October 20, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: USDJPY breaks out of the Monday blues today October 20, 2020 at 02:25PM
- NEWS: DOJ files antitrust lawsuit vs. Google October 20, 2020 at 02:13PM
- NEWS: EURUSD higher but stalling ahead of the October highs October 20, 2020 at 02:01PM