October 05, 2020 at 08:00AM
EUR/USD rates are at risk of extending their slide lower if a second wave of Covid-19 infections and subdued inflation forces the hand of the ECB.
- NEWS: China Industrial profits for December +20.1% y/y (prior +15.5%) January 27, 2021 at 01:31AM
- Nasdaq Poised to Rise with Hang Seng, ASX 200. Apple Earnings in Focus
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4665 January 27, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Wednesday January 27 at the 10am NY cut January 27, 2021 at 01:15AM
- Dollar on the defensive with Fed’s Powell likely to sound dovish note