October 05, 2020 at 08:00AM
EUR/USD rates are at risk of extending their slide lower if a second wave of Covid-19 infections and subdued inflation forces the hand of the ECB.
- NEWS: US dollar slump quickly halted October 27, 2020 at 12:56PM
- NEWS: EURUSD trades between 100 and 200 hour moving averages October 27, 2020 at 12:52PM
- Bitcoin resisting the double-dip recession fears
- Bullish Signals for NZD/USD, Bitcoin From Market Sentiment Data | Webinar
- NEWS: US Sept prelim durable goods orders +1.9% vs +0.5% expected October 27, 2020 at 12:30PM