October 05, 2020 at 03:48PM
• Caterpillar reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 155.00
Caterpillar recently reversed up sharply with the candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing from the support area lying between the pivotal support level 145.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the support trendline of the daily up channel from June.
The price is currently moving inside the short-term impulse wave 3 – which belongs to the medium-term impulse sequence (3) from August.
Given the clear uptrend – Caterpillar price is likely to rise toward the next resistance level 155.00 (which reversed the price multiple times in September).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/caterpillar-wave-analysis-5-october-2020-20201005/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4665 January 27, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Wednesday January 27 at the 10am NY cut January 27, 2021 at 01:15AM
- Dollar on the defensive with Fed’s Powell likely to sound dovish note
- NEWS: US House of Representatives March recess has been cancelled – possible stimulus votes January 27, 2021 at 12:54AM
- NEWS: Australia – NAB business confidence, December 2020: 4 (prior 13) and conditions 14 (prior 7) January 27, 2021 at 12:33AM