October 03, 2020 at 11:00PM
EUR/USD is no longer oversold after its bounce last week and an extension of its previous decline now seems likely short term. However, the outlook longer term is more positive.
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – European session 25 January 2021 January 25, 2021 at 06:32AM
- Gold, Crude Oil Outlook: Big Week Ahead with FOMC, US Q4 GDP in Focus
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes higher by 0.67% at 28,822.29 January 25, 2021 at 06:05AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session January 25, 2021 at 05:19AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 6,729 new coronavirus cases, 217 deaths in latest update today January 25, 2021 at 05:03AM