October 02, 2020 at 03:32PM
• WTI approached strong support level 36.30
• Likely to fall to 34.50
WTI continues to fall inside the minor downward impulse wave (i), which belongs to the longer-term downward impulse sequence (C) from the end of August.
The price is currently trading near the strong support level 36.30 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (i) at the start of September).
If WTI breaks below the support level 36.30 – the price can then fall to the next support level 34.50 (low of wave B from June).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US stocks open higher. NASDAQ up for the 1st time in 6 trading days October 20, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: USDJPY breaks out of the Monday blues today October 20, 2020 at 02:25PM
- NEWS: DOJ files antitrust lawsuit vs. Google October 20, 2020 at 02:13PM
- NEWS: EURUSD higher but stalling ahead of the October highs October 20, 2020 at 02:01PM
- NEWS: Philadelphia Fed nonmanufacturing activity diffusion index for October 25.3 from 20.4 October 20, 2020 at 01:43PM