October 02, 2020 at 04:10PM
The price of gold has become more responsive to the macroeconomic landscape since President Richard Nixon took steps to end the Bretton-Woods system starting in 1971.
- NEWS: UK drug regulator has started accelerated reviews of Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccines – report October 30, 2020 at 10:57AM
- EUR/USD Latest: Euro Area Growth Exceeds Forecast, Euro Looks Past Data
- South African Rand outlook: Global Sentiment Continues to Govern ZAR
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crash
- NEWS: Eurozone October preliminary CPI -0.3% vs -0.3% y/y expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM