October 02, 2020 at 02:12PM
Nonfarm payrolls data for September 2020 just crossed the wires at 661K job gains and missed market forecast of 859K, but the US unemployment rate dropped further to 7.9% from 8.4% previously.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook