October 02, 2020 at 03:13PM
Last night brought a quick jolt of volatility to US equity futures. But that sell-off, so far, has been short-lived, even with a poor NFP report.
- EUR/USD Latest: Euro Area Growth Exceeds Forecast, Euro Looks Past Data
- South African Rand outlook: Global Sentiment Continues to Govern ZAR
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crash
- NEWS: Eurozone October preliminary CPI -0.3% vs -0.3% y/y expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: Eurozone Q3 preliminary GDP +12.7% vs +9.6% q/q expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM