USD/JPY extends a drop towards the 105.00 handle
As stocks are sliding after news of US president Trump testing positive for the coronavirus, the yen is the main beneficiary in the currencies space with USD/JPY now slumping further to a low of 105.04 ahead of European morning trade.
- Bullish Signals for NZD/USD, Bitcoin From Market Sentiment Data | Webinar
- NEWS: US Sept prelim durable goods orders +1.9% vs +0.5% expected October 27, 2020 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: There’s a lively economic calendar today starting with durable goods orders October 27, 2020 at 12:24PM
- Pound Outlook Clears Before U.S. Vote But Gains Depend on Brexit
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the CHF is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day October 27, 2020 at 12:19PM