UK prime minister, Boris Johnson, is stepping in on Brexit talks
The PM will be speaking to President von der Leyen tomorrow afternoon to take stock of negotiations and discuss next steps.
Just be mindful that this will come EU chief Brexit negotiator, Michel Barnier, and his UK counterpart, David Frost, are also meeting today before likely
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Breaking Down
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Not yet at a point where we can reach a conclusion on negative rates October 20, 2020 at 10:34AM