Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
Risk aversion grips the market as we look towards European morning trade, following news of Trump testing positive for the coronavirus after his close aide, Hope Hicks, also tested positive for the disease late yesterday.
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Breaking Down
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Not yet at a point where we can reach a conclusion on negative rates October 20, 2020 at 10:34AM