Risk off flows after Pres. Trump test positive for Covid-19 virus
The "risk off" trade is on as the market reacts to the news that President Trump has tested positive for Covid-19 virus. VP Pence has tested negative. The JPY is the strongest. The AUD is the weakest. The USD is more strong with gains vs
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions