Softbank gets no respect
CNBC earlier reported that Softbank was a major call buyer yesterday in AMZN, NFLX, FB and GOOG.
That report has percolated and the thinking is that they were behind the curious and non-stop bid in the Nasdaq yesterday that lifted the entire market. They obviously have limited firepower and they don’t get much
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions
- NEWS: The major indices close lower but rebound into the close eases the pain October 30, 2020 at 08:17PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar climbs on month-end flows October 30, 2020 at 08:03PM