It will be the first time Johnson gets involved in talks since June
Cable has jumped up by a little over 60 pips on the report in a move from 1.2870 to a session high of 1.2937 as buyers are keeping some optimism amid the latest developments in the Brexit saga this week.
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR positions remain the major position in currencies October 30, 2020 at 07:45PM
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE