Two trades from MUFG
MUFG recommends selling NZD/USD in the week ahead with a target of 0.6300 and a stop at 0.6710. It’s a continuation from last week.
"We put this trade on last week in the premise that risk appetite is fragile and that a broad correction in risk would see NZD under-perform. The RBNZ we
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM