Looks like it’s going into the weekend
A Washington Post article highlights some real progress but it’s so hard to say if there will actually be a deal.
I’m puzzled at why Republicans didn’t make a deal two months ago. I just don’t see how giving people money would have hurt them in the election; it certainly
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bleak if 1.16 Support Breaks
- NEWS: UK will extend its wage covering scheme during the new coronavirus lockdown October 31, 2020 at 09:44PM
- Gold Price Forecast – The Calm Before the US Election Storm
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK PM Johnson to announce a new lockdown, through to until December 2 October 31, 2020 at 04:17PM
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC