That’s a number Democrats have flatly rejected before
Here are the betting odds for winning the Senate in the election. I just don’t know why Democrats would take that number; they flatly rejected it a few weeks ago as insufficient.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook