Comments from Mester:
There’s nothing surprising here but the answer about inflation is notable because there will be times next where when inflation rises above 2%, particularly when y/y comps on fuel start to hit.
- NEWS: USD/CAD jumps to three-week high on oil and the BOC October 28, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD spikes on Brexit discussions October 28, 2020 at 02:31PM
- NEWS: US EIA weekly oil inventories +4320K vs +1500K expected October 28, 2020 at 02:30PM
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: USDJPY bounces between July and September lows. Can the price stay above? October 28, 2020 at 02:16PM