The risk-off mood stays the course as the cash market opens
Equities are still keeping on the softer side following news of Trump testing positive for the coronavirus, as that is adding to uncertainty ahead of the US election race.
- NEWS: The major options expires for October 22, 2020 October 21, 2020 at 10:15PM
- NEWS: Quiet economic calendar in the Asian session October 21, 2020 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard: So far so good as far as Fed policy October 21, 2020 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Govt of Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau survives parliamentary no confidence October 21, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: RBNZ Robbers: NZ well will prepared for Covid 19 challenge October 21, 2020 at 09:29PM