Trump quarantine to keep the market on edge ahead of the US jobs report
It is non-farm payrolls Friday but the market is showing some signs of caution in the build-up as we see news of while waiting on his coronavirus test result, after his close aide, Hope Hicks, for the virus.
- South African Rand outlook: Global Sentiment Continues to Govern ZAR
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crash
- NEWS: Eurozone October preliminary CPI -0.3% vs -0.3% y/y expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: Eurozone Q3 preliminary GDP +12.7% vs +9.6% q/q expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September unemployment rate 8.3% vs 8.2% expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM