Long way to go before the ECB commits to any firm inflation language
Recently, they have tried to push the on their inflation outlook/mandate but then Lagarde tried to make some inroads to ‘average’ inflation targeting – similar to the Fed – earlier in the week .
- NEWS: European Commission: Both sides are engaging intensively to try and reach a deal October 27, 2020 at 11:40AM
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes
- NEWS: UK October CBI retailing reported sales -23 vs -1 expected October 27, 2020 at 11:00AM
- Has the U.S. stock market bubble started to blow?