Reuters reports, citing EU sources familiar with the matter
I would say that this is very much expected, since both sides aren’t going to reach any firm compromise in negotiations this week. And as per Brexit tradition, they will leave it going until the last minute. The next EU summit will take place on 15-16 October.
- NEWS: US stocks open higher. NASDAQ up for the 1st time in 6 trading days October 20, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: USDJPY breaks out of the Monday blues today October 20, 2020 at 02:25PM
- NEWS: DOJ files antitrust lawsuit vs. Google October 20, 2020 at 02:13PM
- NEWS: EURUSD higher but stalling ahead of the October highs October 20, 2020 at 02:01PM
- NEWS: Philadelphia Fed nonmanufacturing activity diffusion index for October 25.3 from 20.4 October 20, 2020 at 01:43PM