The Times reports on the matter
The report says that the call by UK prime minister, Boris Johnson, to European Commission president, Ursula von der Leyen, is one to get the EU to move into "the tunnel" following the negotiations that have taken place in the past week.
Search Web: Brexit: Johnson call reportedly expected to be a plea for the EU to move into the final lap of trade talks
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/CNY reference rate for today at 6.6703 (vs yesterday’s 6.6502) October 23, 2020 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: The Presidential debate begins. October 23, 2020 at 02:13AM
- Dollar steadies ahead of debate but set for weekly loss on stimulus hopes
- NEWS: USD moves higher ahead of the Presidential election debate. Watch LIVE here. October 23, 2020 at 01:47AM
- NEWS: GBPUSD retraces back to 50% midpoint area. Moves below now. October 23, 2020 at 01:21AM