Hanging below 50% of the range since September 16
The AUDUSD move lower on the news of the president’s positive Covid test. The move to the session lows did stall ahead of its 100 hour moving average. After a bump higher off that low, the price then stalled against its 50% midpoint of the trading range since September 16 at 0.71748.
- NEWS: Australia’s Victoria state premier says outbreak is now under control, time to open up the economy October 26, 2020 at 04:31AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 8,685 new coronavirus cases in latest update today October 26, 2020 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: US coronavirus – El Paso Texas hospitals filling to capacity October 26, 2020 at 03:39AM
- Australian Dollar Capped By Resistance Ahead of Q3 Inflation Data
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM