October 02, 2020 at 01:50AM
The price of gold extends the rebound from the September low ($1849), and the RSI may show the bearish momentum abating if it breaks out of the downward trend from August.
- EUR/USD Latest: Euro Area Growth Exceeds Forecast, Euro Looks Past Data
- South African Rand outlook: Global Sentiment Continues to Govern ZAR
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crash
- NEWS: Eurozone October preliminary CPI -0.3% vs -0.3% y/y expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: Eurozone Q3 preliminary GDP +12.7% vs +9.6% q/q expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM