October 02, 2020 at 03:31PM
• EURUSD reversed from resistance level 1.1755
• Likely to fall to 1.1620
EURUSD today reversed down from the pivotal resistance level 1.1755 (former strong support from August and September) strengthened by 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse wave (1).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.1755 started the active medium-term downward impulse wave (3).
EURUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.1620 (low of the previous sharp downward impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Ifo economist: German economy growing more nervous as coronavirus infections rise October 26, 2020 at 09:10AM
- NEWS: Germany October Ifo business climate index 92.7 vs 93.0 expected October 26, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 23 October CHF 706.9 bn vs CHF 705.1 bn prior October 26, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar keeps firmer to start the session amid risk-off vibes in the market October 26, 2020 at 08:49AM
- Turkey’s Lira Slides to 8 Per Dollar as Currency Rout Deepens