October 02, 2020 at 10:31AM
The single currency remains on the back foot after slightly worse than expected inflation data highlights the difficult job the ECB has to boost price pressures.
- Weekly US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: All Eyes on January Fed Meeting
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM