October 02, 2020 at 10:31AM
The single currency remains on the back foot after slightly worse than expected inflation data highlights the difficult job the ECB has to boost price pressures.
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $35.79 October 30, 2020 at 06:42PM