October 02, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Amazon rising inside impulse wave 3
• Likely to reach 3345.00
Amazon continues to rise inside the minor impulse wave 3, which belongs to the intermediate upward impulse wave (3) from the middle of September.
Impulse wave (3) started earlier from the support area located between the support level 2900.00, lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous extended upward impulse from March.
Given the strong overriding daily uptrend – Amazon is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 3345.00 (top of the previous correction B and the target for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/amazon-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: AMC says it has completed secondary January 27, 2021 at 05:22PM
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade announces restrictions on trading in some of the high flyers including GME and AMC. January 27, 2021 at 05:05PM
- NEWS: European shares end sharply lower. German DAX falls -1.6% January 27, 2021 at 04:52PM
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade restricts GME and AMC trading “in the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients” January 27, 2021 at 04:50PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD bounces off the 200 hour MA January 27, 2021 at 04:21PM