October 01, 2020 at 11:20PM
S&P 500 price action pivoted lower from intraday highs as market optimism for another fiscal stimulus package faded throughout the session following uninspiring remarks from key politicians.
- NEWS: Bitcoin trades to the highest level since July 2019 October 21, 2020 at 11:05PM
- Nasdaq 100 Outlook: Tesla Beats Earnings Expectations, Shares Pop
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Stalls, GBP/CAD & NZD/CAD Soar
- IBEX 35 Forecast: Index on its Backfoot as Virus Cases Accelerate
- NEWS: Pres. Trump: Does not see Pelosi Schumer doing the right thing for workers October 21, 2020 at 10:35PM