October 01, 2020 at 11:20PM
S&P 500 price action pivoted lower from intraday highs as market optimism for another fiscal stimulus package faded throughout the session following uninspiring remarks from key politicians.
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade announces restrictions on trading in some of the high flyers including GME and AMC. January 27, 2021 at 05:05PM
- NEWS: European shares end sharply lower. German DAX falls -1.6% January 27, 2021 at 04:52PM
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade restricts GME and AMC trading “in the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients” January 27, 2021 at 04:50PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD bounces off the 200 hour MA January 27, 2021 at 04:21PM
- NZDCHF Wave Analysis 27 January, 2021