October 01, 2020 at 03:38PM
• NZDJPY broke resistance level 70.00
• Likely to rise to 71.00
NZDJPY recently broke the resistance level 70.00 (which was set as the likely upward target in our previous forecast for this currency pair).
The breakout of the resistance level 70.00 coincided with the breakout of the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward ABC correction (2) – accelerating the active impulse wave (1).
NZDJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 71.00 (which started the C-wave of the previous ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-1-october-2020-20201001/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Eurozone November current account balance €24.6 billion vs €26.6 billion prior January 19, 2021 at 09:02AM
- FTSE 100 Forecast: Vulnerable Below 6,800 Despite Ascending Channel
- NEWS: Heads up: Yellen’s confirmation hearing for Treasury secretary later today January 19, 2021 at 08:51AM
- US crypto regulations will return Bitcoin to its digital cash origins
- 3 reasons why Ethereum has been rising faster than Bitcoin price in 2021