Low to high trading range only 24 pips
The USDJPY is trading in a very narrow 24 pip trading range (trading at a new high as I type). That is below the 22 day average (around a month) of about 48 pips. There is room to roam.
- NEWS: Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 opens up 0.09% at 6179.30 October 23, 2020 at 12:18AM
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?
- NEWS: AUDUSD extends higher after solid PMI data October 22, 2020 at 11:40PM
- NEWS: US e-mini stock futures open higher by about 5 points. October 22, 2020 at 11:13PM