Deal or no deal?
I love a game of deal-or-no-deal because it’s a binary event and watching the headlines can pay.
Commodity currencies are on the back foot at the moment and stock futures have come off ahead of the open but they’re still in healthy territory. The S&P 500 looks to open 23 points higher following
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM
- NEWS: China emphasises on tech self-reliance in five-year plan October 29, 2020 at 10:00AM