Latest data released by Challenger, Gray, and Christmas Inc
US-based employers announced an additional 118,804 job cuts in September, up 2.6% from August with bars, restaurants, hotels and amusement parks i.e. entertainment and leisure sectors, the bulk that drove layoffs last month.
- NEWS: Bitcoin has hit its highest since early 2018 October 28, 2020 at 03:05AM
- NEWS: Australia’s ASX has delayed its blockchain transition until 2023 October 28, 2020 at 03:01AM
- NEWS: Call to postpone elections as coronavirus cases surge (in Malaysia) October 28, 2020 at 02:29AM
- Dollar Up, but Caution Reigns as U.S. Election Draws Ever Closer
- Dow Jones Falls on Rising Virus Cases, Hang Seng Vulnerable to a Pullback