There was no trade on the TSE (and associated exchanges) on Thursday due to what was described as a hardware fault.
(Don’t worry, I’m getting around to squirrels).
Search Web: Tokyo Stock Exchange to resume trading on Friday after Thursday’s outage (squirrels permitting)
- NEWS: New Zealand trade balance for September: NZD -1017m (expected NZD -1013m) October 26, 2020 at 09:45PM
- USD Price Outlook: US Dollar in the Hot Seat as Election Nears
- NEWS: The US approves further advanced weapon sale to Taiwan October 26, 2020 at 09:18PM
- NEWS: Only a week until the big day! (RBA monetary policy meeting November 4 – preview) October 26, 2020 at 08:54PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 27 October 2020 October 26, 2020 at 08:48PM