Japan’s government will start work on a new stimulus package by year’s end and it will be submitted to parliament in January, according to Nikkei.
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD, AUD/CAD Breaking Down
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Not yet at a point where we can reach a conclusion on negative rates October 20, 2020 at 10:34AM