It’s election season now
We’ve resolutely tried to avoid poll watching for the past year but it’s October now and the election trade is on.
I expect hopes for a stimulus plan to die today and that raises the stakes in the election. A blue sweep would mean a large stimulus package in January while a Republican
- NEWS: Some end of day US Covid statistics from Reuters October 21, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: The major options expires for October 22, 2020 October 21, 2020 at 10:15PM
- NEWS: Quiet economic calendar in the Asian session October 21, 2020 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard: So far so good as far as Fed policy October 21, 2020 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Govt of Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau survives parliamentary no confidence October 21, 2020 at 09:35PM