Eyes and ears are on sentiment shifting news – like US stimulus progress, or not.
Even Japan is getting into the swing.
2200 GMT New Zealand – ANZ
Consumer Confidence Index for September
- Pound Outlook Clears Before U.S. Vote But Gains Depend on Brexit
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the CHF is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day October 27, 2020 at 12:19PM
- Loonie’s Fate Hooked to Global Stocks With Bank of Canada Neutralized
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Dollar in a flux, but little changed in general October 27, 2020 at 11:52AM
- NEWS: European Commission: Both sides are engaging intensively to try and reach a deal October 27, 2020 at 11:40AM